CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family

I haven't spoken to my mother since October 2008. I noticed that she has a facebook page so I requested her to be my friend. She accepted but still has not even asked me how I'm doing or anything. I'm so disgusted with my family. Not one of them is worth a minute of my time if you ask me. I can't understand what makes them think they are so much better than me. I should never have added her to my page anyway. My sister is no better. She never bothers to call or see how I am doing. She knows that I have had a hard time and that I was really suffering around Christmas time but she never even bothered to call me for the holidays. Well, today I say screw you all... every one of you. You can live in your stupid make believe world where you tell yourselves that everyone else is wrong. I am better off without you. I don't understand how it is that we could all be related anyway, I am so much different than any of you. I know my mother has lied to me about who my real father is. There's no way I am related to Henry Matteau. I can tell how much he hates me and always has. Everything is so convienent isn't it Marilyn? All your little answers to everything? I was a 10 month baby? YEAH RIGHT! You should tell me who my real father is. I have a right to know. I'm sure he's a much more wonderful person than you and Henry are. I'm sure you couldn't hold on to him because of your selfishness. I wonder if he even knows I exist.

0 comments: