CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So tempting!

I just received an email that says "Click here for $1500.00 directly deposited into your checking account" I'm so tempted but you know it's so not true! Oh you may get $1500 but you'll pay back twice that amount! Still, as I sit here broker than broke I ask myself, should I? I could sure use the money....but isn't this exactly why America is so in debt. People always feeling like they have to live above their means? Let's just charge this or that and enjoy it while we're young. What have we done that we deserve to enjoy such extravagance at such a young age? Our ancestors worked their butts off to have a little bit to put away and in the end they felt good cuz they EARNED what they had! So as tempting as it is to accept an offer like that I'm going to say no. I'm going to work harder and save more and when it's my time to play I am going to enjoy every moment knowing that I made it possible all on my own!!!

0 comments: